Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

DD Day looms large

Tuesday, May 13, 1975

In less than 24 hours I finally get to show my great body off to another man again. I can’t wait to have Bob drooling over my boobs again.

I’ve been out today and bought even more sexy new lingerie, this time especially for Bob and not my husband.

My parents are due here at 6pm tomorrow evening to baby-sit while I go off to my new “night class”. I’ve told everyone I’m learning French for when we go over the Channel for our holidays each summer. Predictably my husband things it is a waste of time, but isn’t exactly going to protest.

He’s away on business tomorrow night. So no doubt he’ll be getting up to something naughty, so why shouldn’t I do the same?

Bob has phoned to say he has the keys to the company flat in town. It is supposed to be for hosting important clients, but everyone knows the directors use it to take their floozies.

I was glad to hear it was the first time Bob had ever been there. I was also excited about the fact that I was his floozy!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?