Friday, October 27, 2006

 

More fun with Mayfair

Friday, May 29, 1975

I've been "man free" for over a week now and I'm missing the fun and frolics.

My husband's not-so-secret stash of Mayfair has been helping me in my hours of need. I'm really starting to enjoy looking at the women as much as reading the naughty stories - not all of them, mind you, just some of the more curvy ones. I look at them and wonder whether I have what it takes to take their place in the magazine.

I think I have the body for it, but I'm wondering if I have the boldness?

Yes, I am a very different person to the one who started writing this diary. But that doesn't mean I have become a total tart.

Having said that, my mind keeps wandering to next Tuesday when I start my new job and all those new men to impress. As I start to day-dream and fantasise, so my fingers start to wander around my body.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?