Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

Naughty night classes

Thursday, May 14, 1975

I had planned to write this up last night when I got home and my parents had left. But I was too exhausted!

What an amazing experience. I’ve never felt so dominant, powerful and in control. Bob would have done anything for me last night.
We were both so nervous when I arrived at the flat. I’m not sure either of us really knew what to say or do. But when he told me he hadn’t stopped thinking about the strip show I’d given him in his office and I asked if he wanted another one, we just did it.

I couldn’t wait to start stripping for him again and this time I didn’t need a strong drink. The only stiff thing I wanted belonged to Bob and he was happy to oblige. I’m getting used to be so honest and so brazen, it is such a great feeling to be so naughty and not have anyone disapprove…including myself!

I think my strip-tease this time was a lot sexier. It didn’t seem to last long before Bob reached out to touch me, but it still felt great. What also became clear was that he wanted to please me, something I’ve not really experienced for a long time with my husband.

I’d stripped down to my panties and stockings when he stood up and slipped his hands around my waist and kissed me. His hands moved up to my boobs and he squeezed them softly before lowering his mouth and kissing them.

I could feel the bulge in his trousers pushing against the top of my thigh and was a bit disappointed when he got to his knees that his thing was out of touching reach for me. But my disappointment lasted barely a second as I felt his hand caress my inner thigh and then his tongue down there.

My husband hasn’t been anywhere near there for years. As Bob started to explore me with his tongue I thought I was going to faint. My knees were buckling and he helped me on to the sofa and quickly removed his shirt and trousers before resuming his position between my legs.

I’ve always felt a bit self-conscious about expressing my enjoyment during sex, but what Bob was doing to me changed all that. I felt like I was screaming, but I know I wasn’t that loud. He was gently massaging my boobs with one of his hands as he worked his tongue on me. I felt to wet down there, much wetter than I remember being before. I was grabbing hold of the sofa cushions and pushing my pelvis up to try and get his tongue deeper inside me. I’ve read so many articles in Cosmo saying most women have never experienced a “proper” orgasm and didn’t believe them – now I know it was the truth.

It was going to be a night full of “first times” for me. Bob finally moved from between my legs and slipped out of his underwear to reveal that big, thick thing again.

He kept moving up my body and I didn’t know what he was doing. He sat astride me, put himself between my boobs and pushed them together over his shaft. He them started to push back and forth between my boobs – something my husband has never done. It felt amazing and judging by his face and the noises coming from him, Bob was enjoying it too.

I loved it when the tip of it appeared at the top of my cleavage. Bob then whispered: “Take me in your mouth” He moved further up and pushed it towards me. I haven’t given oral sex for ages and as soon I felt him in my mouth I remembered how much fun it could be.

I took hold of the base of it and began sucking like crazy. He felt so different to my husband. I thought they were all pretty much the same, but he was much thicker and felt much harder.

I just wanted to feel him inside me down there. So I pushed him onto his back and this time I sat astride him. I lowered myself down and this time I did scream. He really was thicker! But it felt incredible and as I began to slowly ease myself up and down I got used to it quite quickly.

Bob started fondling my boobs, which tend to have a life of their own when I’m in this position. He had such a huge smile on his face and the faster we got the louder our moaning and laughing became. I also had another orgasm and it felt even more powerful than the first.

I was so glad I hadn’t stopped taking the pill a few months ago. I couldn’t see the point as my husband and I were having sex so infrequently. But Bob couldn’t hold back and he pumped everything he had into me.

It felt wonderful. We just sprawled on the sofa for ages. He kept nibbling at my boobs and nipples and fingering me and I had my hand curled around his thing almost the entire time.

I would have been happy enough with that, but Bob hadn’t finished. He was getting more aroused again and I could feel him getting stiffer in my hand.

His finger was working inside me and I wanted something bigger. He told me to kneel on the sofa and lean over the arm, pushing my bum out towards him. This was the position I’d read so much about in Mayfair, but it wasn’t one I’d ever done with my husband.

Feeling Bob’s strong, hot hands on my body as he eased himself into me from behind felt so good. He seemed even bigger and thicker in this position and as his thrusts got faster and harder so I got louder. I had a fleeting thought about disturbing people in the neighbouring flats, but that was quickly forgotten and I just let myself go. I was biting down on the arm of the sofa or throwing my head back yelling my encouragement as Bob pushed into me. He was jolting me forward with each thrust and I felt so naughty and so turned on.

I reached a third orgasm and couldn’t help but giggle myself…you wait years for one and then three come along at once, just like buses!

Bob and I agreed to meet same time, same place next week. That will give me plenty of time to buy another new outfit to treat him with and pick up a few more ideas from my husband’s dirty magazines.

I’m learning so much at my naughty night classes!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?