Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

Posh panties

Tuesday, May 20, 1975

My new "routine" also includes going shopping for new lingerie.

There's a super little boutique in town and I've been in more times during the last fortnight than I have in the last year. Not surprisingly, the attractive young assistant is getting quite chatty and familiar.

When I picked out another lacy one-piece for Bob to enjoy tomorrow night, she asked: "I hope the lucky man appreciates the effort?" When I asked back: "What makes you think it is just one man?" she giggled in the most delightful way.

I said I wasn't actually sure about this latest outfit and couldn't wait to get home to try it on and asked if I could swap it if I wasn't entirely satisfied. She said that wouldn't be a problem, then bit her lip and said: "I think you'd look great anyway, so if you want to try it on here while we're quiet I won't tell anyone if you don't?"

I was admiring myself in the mirror - she was right, it did look good - when the assistant called out: "Is everything OK?"

I swept back the curtain and said: "I need a second opinion."

She looked a bit shocked at first, then let out that giggle again and said: "Give us a twirl."

I did as I was told and got a bit of a thrill out of modelling for another woman - I've clearly been looking at too many copies of Mayfair! She then told me to wait there and disappeared into the shop, coming back a short time later with a very racy bra and knicker set and telling me I should consider them too.

I gave a her a wry smile and had exposed my boobs before she bit her lip again and discreetly turned away. I told her to turn back and she let out a "Wow!" at how the set she'd chosen looked - I had to admit, they didn't leave much to the imagination but they showed off my body brilliantly.

I agreed to take both the one I'd chosen and the one she'd picked out and this time she watched for a little longer as I slowly removed my bra.

"Let me know if they have the desired effect," she said as I got ready to leave.

I winked and smiled and she giggled.

This really is a whole new way of living and opens up all kinds of new opportunities.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?