Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Riding the dark horse

Wednesday, June 25, 1975

I’ve finally had my first work encounter!

It wasn’t Richard or any of the other usual suspects. It was Mal, the manager. He’s a bit like Bob in that respect – you really do have to watch out for the quiet ones…dark horses and all that.

He’s been a real gentleman since I started work and has been the only one who seems to remember who I’m married to – i.e. one of their bosses.

So that is why I was so shocked at what happened today. I’m pleasantly surprised, rather than angry though.

Everyone else was either at lunch or out with customers and Mal cornered me in the storage room. His hands were everywhere and he kept saying he hadn’t been able to stop thinking about me or what he wanted to do to me for days. I decided to play my part and be the shocked, slightly appalled woman – the respectable wife and mother not used to such language.

He was so apologetic, but I managed to get him back on track. When I asked what he meant by “doing things to me” it set him off again. He said he had this recurring dream of shagging me on his desk and I did my shocked act again. This time it just seemed to turn him on even more, which is what I wanted obviously.

He became more graphic in his description and I became hornier. I carried on playing the respectable, innocent wife but when he started to unbutton my blouse I let him carry on. He had a good old fondle of my boobs and I felt his cock growing in his trousers.

I was all set to get on my knees when the sound of the office front door sent him into a panic.

He left me in a state of high excitement and I straightened my clothes and slipped out to my desk before one of the younger salesman walked through into the back offices.

Mal avoided me for the rest of the day. But I’ll get him!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?