Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

The world is full of horny men

Sunday, May 18, 1975

As great as that night with Bob was, and no matter how much I can’t wait for next Wednesday’s repeat, I’ve realised today that I don’t have to restrict my adventurous new attitude.

There’s more than one horny man out there to satisfy the naughty me.

My new Sunday routine – husband at golf and children at grannies all day, me expanding my horizons with Mayfair – was once again interrupted just as it was getting really interesting. It was also a familiar face doing the interrupting.

That common, rough-looking but dishy electrician came calling again to check that the repairs he’d done last week were still holding up. Something told me it was a lame excuse. He’d told me the job had been very simple last week.

It was obvious he was more interested in me and I was in no mood to disappoint. Once he’d discovered with his unsubtle questions that I was alone and we wouldn’t be disturbed for quite some time, he became a lot more direct.

For the first time in my life I had a man tell me: “You’ve got the best looking tits I’ve ever seen.”

It was crude, but it was a huge compliment. His second comment was even more direct: “Can I have a look?”

It seemed churlish not to oblige!

Right there, in my own lounge with a stranger sitting wide-eyed and expectant in front of me, I stood up, untied my dressing gown and let it fall to the floor. He’s rather earthy exclamation would have horrified me a few days ago, but it just made me laugh out loud.

If I’d felt in control with Bob, then I felt completely at the mercy of the electrician – not that I was about to start complaining. Bob was thicker than my husband, but this chap was a good inch or two longer.

I was told to kneel in front of him and “wrap those beauties” around his thing…perhaps I’ve gone a bit too far to avoid writing the word “cock” now?

I did I was told and he told me to start “wanking” him with my boobs. As I did so he pushed my head down so that as his cock emerged from between my boobs I took the first inch or so in my mouth. He kept his hand on the back of my head, pushing me down onto him as he kept swearing over and over and telling me what a “great fuck” I was. No-one has spoken to me like that and it felt very good to hear it from him.

He was as stiff as he was going to get and he helped me off the floor and bent me over the side of the sofa. Whereas Bob had built up his speed, the electrician was thrusting in hard and fast from almost the word go. He also reached forward and grabbed my boobs as they swayed beneath me and was grunting all the while.

He kept going until I had reached orgasm. Then he pulled out, told me to take him in my mouth again and held my head in place as I sucked his cock. I kept sucking until he cried out, I felt him twitch and then tasted what was coming out of his cock. I swallowed some of it, then released him from my mouth and he sprayed the rest over my boobs.

My night with Bob had been long and sensual in comparison with what was at most a 30-minute encounter with the electrician. But the enjoyment level was just as high.

The electrician dressed and left suggesting I give him a call if I wanted anything else “seen to” and I headed up to have a long soak in the bath.

What am I becoming? Whatever it is, I’m enjoying every filthy second of it!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?