Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

You can't ask me that...!

Friday, June 6, 1975

We’re still in the “getting to know you” phase at work, but the boys are getting bolder by the day.

I’ve also been fantasising and day-dreaming like mad…I wish Bob and I hadn’t agreed to cool things a little, I could do with his special talents tonight!

I had to make do with myself and my increasingly vivid imagination. I’m surprised I didn’t wake the children as I got quite carried away lounging on the sofa and imagining all sorts while I waited for my husband to come home.

I was feeling horny enough as it was, but one of the boys at work got a little fruity this afternoon. Richard was celebrating one of his best weeks of sales with a few pints at lunchtime, so he was feeling quite cocky and sure of himself when he popped back into the office.

I was bent over filing some paperwork when he must have sauntered in. I didn’t realise he was there until he said: “I was wondering, are they stockings?” I turned around and he said: “I had you down as a tights woman, but they look suspiciously like the proper thing to me.”

I blushed a little and said he shouldn’t ask such questions of a married woman, especially when she’s the wife of one of his directors.

But Richard clearly wanted an answer. He said: “I’m not bothered about that, besides I’m doing a scientific survey into stockings and this is purely for research purposes.”

I rolled my eyes and he kept on protesting his innocence and pointed out that he asked most women he met whether they wore stockings, so I shouldn’t be worried about answering.

I gave up in the end and told him that, yes, I was wearing stockings and wore them most of the time these days as they felt comfortable and made me feel good. Richard scribbled something in a notebook he produced from his pocket and said: “I see, yes, now question 2. You said they make you feel good, but what effect do they have on other people?”

I rolled my eyes again and he said: “I’d like you to let me see for myself so I can gauge my own response.”

I told him he was naughty and asked whether he subjected the other women to such an approach. He nodded and so I asked how many fall for it. He said his “success rate” was about 75%, so I said: “I’m afraid you’ll have to mark me in the 25% category then.”

He looked suitably disappointed and about to leave when he turned and said: “I suppose taking part in my bra survey is out of the question as well then?”

I couldn’t help but belly laugh at his cheek and decided to offer him a ray of hope. “At the moment I’m a little busy. But maybe one day…”

He looked rather pleased with himself as he walked out of the door.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?