Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

You can't keep a good man down

Monday, June 16, 1975

I’m really getting into the flirting side of things at work. But it can also be quite frustrating. I’d like a little action to go with all the talk.

That’s why I was so glad to bump into Bob this afternoon. It was a complete accident and I should be ashamed at what a tart I was but I needed some “attention” badly.

He was out shopping for his wife’s birthday and I couldn’t believe it myself when I suggested he bought her some sexy new lingerie and offered to model for him. I was about to apologise when he said: “I was thinking of a new cook book, but if you want to buy yourself something new then I’ll be happy to tag along and offer a second opinion.”

We headed off to my favourite little boutique and I was relieved to see the young assistant was alone in the shop. She gave me a knowing smile as I led Bob, who had come over all bashful, over to the lingerie section.

He picked out a rather tarty little ensemble and I asked the assistant if I could try them on. She responded to my wink by showing me to the changing area and whispered: “Husband?” I shook my head and she giggled.

I stripped off and put on the set Bob had picked out. I then called him over to give him a little peep of how I looked. He was joined by the assistant who said: “Oh yes, I think your wife looks fantastic in that sir.”

Bob went a deep shade of red and scuttled away. She then winked at me again and said: “If you ever need a hand, just ask.”

My heart skipped a beat. I was so horny I just wanted to call Bob back and do it there ands then in the changing room, with her listening (if not watching!).

Instead, I got dressed and decided to surprise Bob once we were out of the shop. I paid for the items and the assistant said: “Hope to see you again soon.”

As we left I whispered to Bob: “I didn’t bother putting any underwear back on.”

He grabbed my hand and we headed quickly to the car park. I had a summer-style dress on that buttons up the front and as he raced away out of the town centre I slowly started to undo the buttons.

Bob drove very quickly to a patch of waste ground near the railway line and parked his car behind a big line of trees. He was all over me, kissing my boobs and rubbing his hand between my legs. I managed to free one of my hands and felt the hard bulge in his trousers.

Once I’d released his cock he moaned: “Suck it.” I was happy to oblige. He was already stiff, so I grabbed the base of his shaft and lowered my mouth down onto him.

I’d never done anything remotely sexual in public before, it was such a thrilling experience. As I sucked him a train trundled by and I wondered if any of the passengers had been able to see us, hoping they could.

Bob’s car was a little cramped so he got out and scurried around to my side of the car, his erection leading his way. He opened the rear door and got me to bend over the edge of the seat. I knew if another train went by then anyone looking vaguely in our direction would get at least a flash of what we were up to and it turned me on even more than feeling Bob’s cock ease into me again.

He was a man inspired. He had a tight hold of my waist and was really pushing hard, jolting me forward with each thrust and groaning with the effort he was putting into it.

Sure enough a train did go by and it was slow enough to give anyone looking a few seconds of Bob taking me from behind. The noise of the train barely covered my screams as I reached orgasm. As Bob pulled out of me I sat down and took him in my mouth again. I drank down all he could give me and rubbed a few loose dribbles onto my boobs.

It all felt so deliciously dirty.
We made arrangements to have an evening in the company’s flat in a fortnight’s time – he was away on holiday next week – and then Bob dropped me back at my car.

What an experience! But the one thing that stuck in my mind was the boutique assistant and the look on her face that suggested what, exactly?

I’m not sure, but I want to find out.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?